[Alt-photo] continuing salted paper saga

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 17 08:31:34 UTC 2016

Chris its true. I have not systematically explored dark and light in the salted paper negative. I can see a differentiation in the negative base vs. exposure without anything. So I coul definitely add more exposure to the 20 min I useThe highlight are curved to place certain value for cloudy sky so I don't get pure white paper in palladium print. As you are suggesting that is most likely not correct fit salted paper. I have printed the same picture in salted paper palladium and argyrotype but did not have time to scan and post. I'm out of town this week and out of paper. Has anybody been able to order hahnemulle in us yet?

Marek

Sent from my iPhone