[Alt-photo] salted paper answer?

Keith Schreiber keith at jkschreiber.com
Thu Apr 21 18:15:32 UTC 2016

I remember thinking how hilarious it was when this book was published that John was so mercilessly dissed on this list for the association with Adams. He has a PhD in chemistry and was president of the U of Arizona in the mid-70s. He and Adams founded the Center for Creative Photography where I used to work. I did the reproduction work for the images in the book that came from the CCP collection.