[Alt-photo] salted paper answer?

Christina Z. Anderson christinazanderson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 18:18:16 UTC 2016

What year would that have been, Keith? Before I got on the list? I got on 1999 and don’t remember this discussion.
In fact, I bought the book because David Scopick told me he had written the gum section in there and I never figured alt process would be in the Ansel Adams guide so I got it through abebooks.com and it is WONDERFUL.
Chris