[Alt-photo] "SOME LIKE IT WARM!"

bobkiss caribsurf.com bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Wed Apr 27 16:56:42 UTC 2016

DEAR LIST,

No this isn't a reference to a Marilyn Monroe movie! It is my statement that I prefer my palladium prints warmer in color. So, my question is, which of the new papers, New Platine or Hahnemuehle Platinum Rag, gives a warmer PT/PD print, all other factors being the same. I print with mostly palladium with just a little platinum and I develop in warm (40 C) pot ox developer.

Looking forward to your insights on which paper produces warmer color prints.

CHEERS!
BOB