[Alt-photo] Gold toning salted paper was Re: salted paper

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 30 15:15:30 UTC 2016

Thiourea gold toners have been my favorite for a long time. They do keep well. In the past I had issues with staining with this particular toner. I just got a shipment of HPR and salted some sheets yesterday.
I have a feeling these new papers are sparkling a reinassance in some old processes.
Marek

Sent from my iPhone