[Alt-photo] ANY NEWS? new Hahnemuehle Platinum Rag paper

Christina Z. Anderson christinazanderson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 15:16:31 UTC 2016

Hi Bob,

I was just at SPE (Society of Photographic Education) in Las Vegas and met the Hahnemuhle people for the first time, and word from Carol Boss is that the paper is “on the boat.” I noticed at the URL below it is already on B&H’s website at least, and the 22x30 is $8 per sheet. I am waiting with ‘bated breath because I have some salted paper work I want to do on it! Freestyle, Photographer’s Formulary are also carrying it.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=hahnemuhle+platinum+rag&N=0&InitialSearch=yes&sts=ma&Top+Nav-Search=

Chris