[Alt-photo] ANY NEWS? new Hahnemuehle Platinum Rag paper

GILLES LORIN gilles.lorin at mac.com
Mon Mar 14 16:29:23 UTC 2016

It is available for order from this vendor in Germany: http://www.moersch-photochemie.de/content/shop/edeldruck/165/hahnemuehle_platinum_rag <http://www.moersch-photochemie.de/content/shop/edeldruck/165/hahnemuehle_platinum_rag>. It doesn’t say anything about pre-order, and i was under the impression it wouldn’t be available in Europe for another few weeks. I just received some sample sheets and look forward to trying it out!

Best wishes,

Gilles