[Alt-photo] Update EU-Regulation 98/2013

GILLES LORIN gilles.lorin at mac.com
Thu Mar 17 12:05:35 UTC 2016

Hi John,

The deadline is the end of this month. I'm curious if anyone put in an application and what the outcome was. My concern is that even if there is a chance, the safety and disposal requirements would be beyond what we could do, and only feasible for the big fish.

Gilles

Gilles Lorin
+49 160 127 3448
Sent from my mobile