[Alt-photo] QTR question

Kurt Nagy kakarott76 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 19 19:42:55 UTC 2016

I don't know anything about QTR but it's possible the install script looks for a particular name of a file and uses that.  Try moving your original curve out to another folder and name your new one the same as old.  Then run your install.  Or if it's possible to edit the script, look and see if there is a name value you have to change to get it to look for your new file