[Alt-photo] Junk bromoil print for science

Kim Du Boise krd at photoartsimaging.com
Sun Mar 20 15:01:06 UTC 2016

Dear All,

Received a request via my AIC Photographic Materials Group (PMG) list from Doug Nisimura @ the Image Permanence Institute:

> My colleague, Alice, is looking for someone who does bromoil prints who might be willing to donate a junk print to be cross-sectioned for Graphics Atlas. Does anyone know anyone doing bromoil we might approach?

If you would have one & would like to further the identification & conservation of works in this process, please let me know.  I can send the email address to you for contacting them.   The Atlas' info & purposes can be found @ www.graphicsatlas.org.

It is just one of the IPI's tools that has been developed over their 25+ years.  They intend to really cut it & view/image the cross section for imaging on the site.   You will be contributing to the future conservation of these beautiful objects.

Thanks,
Kim

Sent from my iPad