[Alt-photo] Alt-photo-process-list Digest, Vol 101, Issue 2

Diana Bloomfield dlhbloomfield at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 03:23:00 UTC 2016

Thanks so much for all this information, Mark.  Very helpful.

I particularly love the info about the accent placement.  I have always
placed the accent on the 2nd syllable, but I'm the only person I know who
does this, and whenever I've done it, I've consistently been corrected. So
I feel a little vindicated now. :)

Thanks.

Diana
*dhbloomfield.com <http://dhbloomfield.com>*

On Sun, Mar 20, 2016 at 11:15 PM, Nelson Mark via Alt-photo-process-list <