[Alt-photo] Alt-photo-process-list Digest, Vol 102, Issue 1

Productions productions at johnesimmons.com
Mon Mar 28 23:20:31 UTC 2016

I put mine in a sheet protector made for 8 1/2x11 paper.  These are available from office supply stores and are made of the same material as the more expensive envelopes made for photos.  Buy the thin, cheap ones.  I do this for all sizes of negatives from 2x3 to 8x10 - one negative to a protector.  Then I store them in file folders in an ancient file cabinet.  I've seen these old, heavy duty file cabinets protect their contents well in rather serious fires.  I have negatives stored with this method for more than 30-years with no signs of storage problems.
juan