[Alt-photo] storing negatives

Diana Bloomfield dlhbloomfield at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 00:42:48 UTC 2016

Thanks, Denny.  Good to hear that.  Yeah-- I've never had a problem at
all.  As I said, if sitting out in the light, there would be an issue-- but
not in an archival envelope, sitting in the dark.  (And thanks, too, for
changing the subject line here; wouldn't want to totally confuse anyone.) :)

Diana
*dhbloomfield.com <http://dhbloomfield.com>*

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 8:37 PM, Denny via Alt-photo-process-list <