[Alt-photo] storing negatives

Roger Kockaerts atelier.ph7 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 08:33:10 UTC 2016

Hello all,
Storing negatives in an archival envelope in a cool dark place is the best
thing you can do to preserve your precious negatives; The only thing you
eventually may reconsider is to use archival interleaving sheets between
the stored negatives.
Be happy.
Roger
from Roger Kockaerts, honorary professor of photographic
conservation-restoration.

On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 2:42 AM, Diana Bloomfield via
Alt-photo-process-list <alt-photo-process-list at lists.altphotolist.org>