[Alt-photo] salted paper

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 29 13:34:11 UTC 2016

Chris
Is there anything in the paper that you can point out that would make it unsuitable for salt printing (other than just plain trial and error ).
This is just one process that never gave me any consistency and always resulted in dozens of illustrations of how salt prints should not look like.
I have less problems with carbon transfer then with salt. !!
I might get inspired by all these conversations.
Do you have detailed description of your work flow ?

Marek

Sent from my iPhone