[Alt-photo] digital neg problems

Color Folio bob at colorfolio.com
Fri Sep 2 22:38:45 UTC 2016

Walker

Thanks for the tip about aligning print heads to a glossy medium - after doing the epson prescribed alignment with no difference in my results I was getting desperate. I tried doing it again with your suggestion and the problem seems to have gone away!

Regards
Bob
707.824.8910
http://www.bobcornelis.com