[Alt-photo] mat boards -any unbuffered boards out there?

francis schanberger frangst at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 03:23:26 UTC 2016

Archival Methods. They are extremely helpful and knowledgable. you may have
to talk to them about unbuffered materials over the phone. They
occasionally supply the Eastman House / Rochester Museum.

-francis

On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 11:03 PM, Keith Schreiber via
Alt-photo-process-list <alt-photo-process-list at lists.altphotolist.org>

francis schanberger

www.francisschanberger.com