[Alt-photo] Gum Printing: A Step-by-Step Manual, Highlighting Artists and Their Creative Practice

Christina Z. Anderson christinazanderson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 15:15:37 UTC 2016

Stane,

None other than Amazon.com.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1/253-7173307-6374202?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=gum+printing
The book is put out by Taylor and Francis who own Routledge who owns Focal Press.
Taylor and Francis is British, and the UK actually got the book weeks before the US did.
I’m pretty pleased to be published with Taylor and Francis because they were the company that published the British Journal of Photography years ago! And lots of other photo books, I see, when I do my research and have to add titles to my bibliography.
Chris