[Alt-photo] Gum Printing: A Step-by-Step Manual, Highlighting Artists and Their Creative Practice

Don donsbryant at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 15:16:52 UTC 2016

Chris and all,

I almost ordered the Kindle version this morning since a tablet is far
easier for me to hold than the printed book due to my ever worsening
arthritis, however I really wanted to see everyone's work in print. I do
regret not submitting work for this volume but that just wasn't in the cards
for me.

Once again Chris thanks for this gift to the alt process community.

Don