[Alt-photo] Gum Printing: A Step-by-Step Manual, Highlighting Artists and Their Creative Practice

Randy Moe randymoe at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 15:19:41 UTC 2016

I found it cheapest from UK Abe's by under $1, shipped to USA.

But I bought from Barnes and Noble USA for $3 more.

I dislike Amazon's quest for World domination. I am a former Prime addict.

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 10:16 AM, Don via Alt-photo-process-list <

> Chris and all,
>
> I almost ordered the Kindle version this morning since a tablet is far
> easier for me to hold than the printed book due to my ever worsening
> arthritis, however I really wanted to see everyone's work in print. I do
> regret not submitting work for this volume but that just wasn't in the
> cards
> for me.
>
> Once again Chris thanks for this gift to the alt process community.
>
> Don

Randy Moe

This is private communication and any sharing, forwarding is illegal. Don't
do it.