[Alt-photo] Gum Printing: A Step-by-Step Manual, Highlighting Artists and Their Creative Practice

Randy Moe randymoe at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 15:37:32 UTC 2016

I am on the verge of my first Gum?Alt print.

Christina you are an Inspiration!

Your book will be my guide.

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 10:32 AM, Christina Z. Anderson via
Alt-photo-process-list <alt-photo-process-list at lists.altphotolist.org>
wrote:

> Randy,
> You’re right. Amazon is so easy, but it’s the Walmart of books.
> Barnes & Noble, I forgot about that!
> Abe's, I LOVE.
> BTW the hardcover version has a plain cover; it is what libraries
> sometimes buy for their archives. I had an option for one in my contract
> but wasn’t interested in a copy without kudzu on the cover@
> Chris
>
> On Sep 12, 2016, at 9:19 AM, Randy Moe via Alt-photo-process-list <
>
> > I found it cheapest from UK Abe's by under $1, shipped to USA.
> >
> > But I bought from Barnes and Noble USA for $3 more.
> >
> > I dislike Amazon's quest for World domination. I am a former Prime
> addict.

Randy Moe

This is private communication and any sharing, forwarding is illegal. Don't
do it.