[Alt-photo] mat boards -any unbuffered boards out there?

Greg Franco gfrancophoto at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 19:38:16 UTC 2016

Here's a link to a source I have used before... the second link is information on their site about which processes may benefit from unbuffered mat boards. They only have the unbuffered boards in 4-ply though. I usually buy the blanks and cut them myself but they also have a good variety of pre-cut boards.

Greg Franco.

http://www.redimat.com/products/museum-precut-matboard.html
http://www.redimat.com/articles/buffered_v_unbuffered.html

> > On Sep 11, 2016, at 8:24 PM, Peter Friedrichsen via
> Alt-photo-process-list
> wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone know of a supplier of unbuffered matboard for cyanotype
> mounts?
> > Peter Friedrichsen

---