[Alt-photo] Alt-photo-process-list Digest, Vol 125, Issue 3

Anne Eder chansonette at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 13:13:37 UTC 2016

Yes- I got my copy last night as well! So exciting! I can't wait to dig into the text - for now, just paging through and looking at everyone's amazing work! Couldn't be more thrilled to be included. Looking forward to learning so much more about gumming!

Best,
Anne Eder
www.anneeder.com

Sent from my iPhone