[Alt-photo] Better Living Through Chemistry

Christina Z. Anderson christinazanderson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 13:53:27 UTC 2016

Dan,
This is exciting! I want a hard copy too.
I remember that time fondly, and your students and their great work. I can imagine spending six weeks learning under you at Penland would be a life-altering event that your students will never forget.
What was so fun was spending time with you and such dedicated altees. I still remember France starting off the discussion with her bold statement about what a photograph is and isn’t!
If you take Paypal it’d be great to know if daniel at danestabrook.com is the email to use.
Chris