[Alt-photo] Alt-photo-process-list Digest, Vol 125, Issue 3

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 13 14:27:20 UTC 2016

Chris
You have noticed that as well on the yellow of my print of the coneflowers. It is a full page and I dragged out the original to look at. The illustration is so amazing. I used cadmium yellow selectively painted and exposed and everybody that has ever used cadmiums knows how intensely saturated they can be. I also liked how opaque the pigment is since it is only a spot application. It all came through.
I was so inspired to look at all this excellent work

Marek

Sent from my iPhone