[Alt-photo] salted paper

Serdar Bilici sbilici at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 17:45:36 UTC 2016

I do salt prints too. I have been stalking all the salt printing posts for
a while.

Btw, I have tried using purely cupric chloride  for salt prints. There is
no way to stop the bleachig while wet processing due to the presence of
copper.
But in very small amounts it is a better contrast control agent than
dichromates.

Regards
Serdar

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 5:34 PM, Christina Z. Anderson via
Alt-photo-process-list <alt-photo-process-list at lists.altphotolist.org>