[Alt-photo] Alt-photo-process-list Digest, Vol 125, Issue 3 Gum Printing

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 13 21:46:48 UTC 2016

Yes the spot color was applied before exposure so you can apply different spot colors at the same time. You can't overlap spot colors as the new application of gum layer over previous not  hardened layer tends to dissolve it
Maybe you can do very quick overlapping painterly strokes.
Marek

Sent from my iPhone