[Alt-photo] salted paper

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 14 02:38:08 UTC 2016

One nice thing that came out of my weekend were sal prints in Kozo paper. I have this paper with long strands embedded and it came nicely for a botanical subject. I will scan and post. Uts like this paper was made for salt prints. I have also another paper that is whiter and more translucent I guess lighter weight maybe masa??? And it printed well.  Also vellum printed well. So a number of substrates can be used. I guess they are all not buffered and that is the key.

Marek

Sent from my iPhone