[Alt-photo] salted paper

Ned Lewis nl at nedlewis.org
Wed Sep 14 17:44:17 UTC 2016

I think I remember reading a Rodolfo Namias recipe that includes zinc
chloride.

Chris, I'm curious why you say that arrowroot would be perfect for platinum
toning... is there a reason why platinum toner would work better or look
nicer with a matte print or with arrowroot?  Or just that platinum toning
was common during the same era that starch or arrowroot was in use?

Ned

On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 8:36 AM, Serdar Bilici via Alt-photo-process-list <