[Alt-photo] salted paper

Ned Lewis nl at nedlewis.org
Wed Sep 14 20:30:47 UTC 2016

:) Thanks!

Maybe with the rich brown tones, shiny becomes something even worse than a
snail's playground.
I don't use enough gelatin in my salt prints to produce much noticeable
gloss, but I'm very curious about how starch and arrowroot will affect the
look of the print and trying those is on my "todo" list -- along with
dozens of other things.  Next up is sensitizing with ammonio-nitrate of
silver instead of AgNO3
<https://www.flickr.com/groups/1384661@N22/discuss/72157663930936509/>.

Cheers!

On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 11:16 AM, Christina Z. Anderson via
Alt-photo-process-list <alt-photo-process-list at lists.altphotolist.org>