[Alt-photo] salted paper

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 15 00:40:58 UTC 2016

The print is more yellow brown and also so much different after exposure then traditional print. I am not sure if the increase of contrast is a result of a bleaching process with copper chloride during initial soak or the inhibition of exposure.

Chris I will send a separate email with the attachment.

Marek