[Alt-photo] My gum book arrived!

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 17 18:38:08 UTC 2016

Chris
I am so jealous about this trip. Being able to examine original prints is such a joy and learning experience. Make good notes ( ha ha I know you will have hundreds of pages ). I am really interested in the toning aspect and fading of prints. I wonder if you could actually find prints that are platinum toned. I know gold was most popular as even back in 1880s it was recognized that salt/albumen was not permanent unless toned
I am experimenting...
Marek

Sent from my iPhone