[Alt-photo] Revere platinum

GILLES LORIN gilles.lorin at mac.com
Wed Sep 21 11:22:54 UTC 2016

Does anyone know if it is available in Europe? I only see contacts in the U.S. on Legion’s website.

Gilles Lorin
Atelier Gilles Lorin
m. +49 160 127 3448
e. gilles at gilleslorin.com

www.gilleslorin.com <http://www.gilleslorin.com/>

On Sep 21, 2016, at 12:26 PM, forums--- via Alt-photo-process-list <alt-photo-process-list at lists.altphotolist.org> wrote:

It’s a very good paper. We just got a life-time supply of the most recent batch at Cone Editions for ourselves. Who knows if another batch will ever be made!

-Walker