[Alt-photo] Revere platinum

GILLES LORIN gilles.lorin at mac.com
Wed Sep 21 12:10:14 UTC 2016

Thank you Philippe and Walker. Legion’s website says: "Specifically created by the historic Magnani paper mill in Italy for one of the most demanding fine art mediums - platinum printing.” I understood it was made Magnani but now reading Walker’s comment, I have doubt given the wording “created” which doesn’t mean “produced”...

Philippe, I just checked Magnani’s website and there are a few papers but no mention of platinum or other processes. Do you know the name of the paper?

Thanks again,

Gilles

On Sep 21, 2016, at 1:55 PM, forums--- via Alt-photo-process-list <alt-photo-process-list at lists.altphotolist.org> wrote:

I don’t think the most recent version was actually made by Magnani due to their pollution and quality control issues in previous batches. It is also not available from them, only Legion.

best,
Walker