[Alt-photo] Better Living Through Chemistry

Dan Estabrook daniel at danestabrook.com
Thu Sep 22 16:14:43 UTC 2016

I just sent out 25 copies of this book to the original participants and to everyone who Paypal'ed me (to which I say, Thanks!) The foreign shipping is way more than I expected, but I've sent them along anyway. Those who would rather just download the PDF, it's available here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ix80jv5u1gg3op/BetterLivingThroughChemistry.pdf

Dan

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 7:11 AM, Dan Estabrook via Alt-photo-process-list <