[Alt-photo] Tear Bar suggestions?

Diana Bloomfield dlhbloomfield at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 18:40:53 UTC 2016

Yes; that works.  I don't think the deckle is as pretty as you see on paper
that arrives already deckled, but what I've done is also take that edge
that's been wet and torn and then sand it lightly along the edges.  It
makes a nice natural looking deckle.  I simply use a large straight edge to
tear paper; best purchase I ever made-- well, one of.

Diana
*dhbloomfield.com <http://dhbloomfield.com>*

On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 2:25 PM, Paul Viapiano via Alt-photo-process-list <