[Alt-photo] Tear Bar suggestions?

Keith Schreiber keith at jkschreiber.com
Fri Sep 23 18:45:20 UTC 2016

That's pretty much how I do it. Wet paper along the bar and let is soak for a while. Apply more water if needed. When softened, lift the paper up to crease it a bit which gives the tear a path to follow. Then tear slowly with paper flat or nearly flat on the table if you want a soft edge. You want to separate the fibers as much as tear them. Pulling up when tearing will produce a harder edge.

Keith

Keith Schreiber
jkschreiber.com