[Alt-photo] Cleaning out studio

Francesco Fragomeni fdfragomeni at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 15:26:41 UTC 2016

Hi all,

If anyone here in the NYC area is in need of 13x19 Pictorico OHP
transparency, I have 5 unopened boxes of 20 sheets. Also 1 pack of 20
sheets of 8.5x11. Asking $180 for the lot for anyone who can swing by and
pick up from my studio in Brooklyn.

I also have a bunch more stuff including film from 4x5 - 11x14 (that I'd
like to sell as a lot if possible) and my entire 11x14 Deardorff V11 kit
with everything needed to shoot ULF.

I also have some chemicals and other alt-process darkroom stuff.

If you'd like more info, please just shoot me an email and I can tell you
what's available.

Thanks,
Francesco