[Alt-photo] Cleaning out studio

andy schmitt aschmitt at aandy.org
Sun Sep 25 15:46:35 UTC 2016

Wow...sorry to hear that thought you are doing what I should do too... :(
Good luck with it..

Regards

Andy Schmitt  PPA, APA, ETC

Head of The New & Improved Photography Dept.

 AWSchmitt at AWSchmitt.com      -      AWSchmitt Ltd

http://www.AWSchmitt.com  -  undergoing a massive reiteration or something