[Alt-photo] Cleaning out studio

Francesco Fragomeni fdfragomeni at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 15:48:29 UTC 2016

Oh everything is good. I'm just moving across the country to San Francisco
and won't be able to take all of this stuff with me and instead of storing
it all here, I'm trying to get it into hands that'll use it.

If anyone is interested let me know :)

On Sun, Sep 25, 2016 at 11:46 AM, andy schmitt via Alt-photo-process-list <