[Alt-photo] Digital negatives help?

Niranjan Patel nirpat89 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 28 21:43:02 UTC 2016

Don:
Standard printing time was set by doing a test strip (with a blank OHP sheet on top in the printing frame) where I exposed successively for 5 minutes each, going up to 40 minutes, then processing with the sequences that I have settled upon.  Finally, after fully drying, checking at what point the density did not change appreciably between successive exposures, taking the higher number for safety.  That came to 25 minutes in my case.  My homemade UV box is not that powerful.  I can probably get away with 20 minutes, I think.  Perhaps that will give me a slightly higher white point with not so big hit on the Dmax.

:Niranjan