[Alt-photo] Alt-photo-process-list Digest, Vol 127, Issue 5

Mark Nelson ender100 at aol.com
Wed Sep 28 22:04:10 UTC 2016

Niranjan,

Which Steptablet are you using?  21, 31, 41?

How many distinct steps are printing?

What is the reflection density of the darkest step? The next to darkest step?

Thanks!

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

www.PrecisionDigitalNegatives.com
PDNPRint Forum @ Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com

Curve Calculator III for the Mac is Now Available

sent from my iPhonetypeDeviceThingy