[Alt-photo] HT-2 residual hypo test

`Richard Knoppow dickburk at ix.netcom.com
Sat Aug 5 17:34:25 UTC 2017

     It was a color chart. There were copies in the "Kodak Black and
White Darkroom Data Guide" booklet. The chart is only three steps. Its
worth expimenting but I wonder how well this test works for other than
silver-gelatin coatings. I don't know if scanning and printing would
reproduce the colors well enough.

On 8/5/2017 10:06 AM, Marek Matusz via Alt-photo-process-list wrote:
> All,
>

> I am looking for a test chart that Kodak used to sell with the HT-2 residual hypo test that quantifies the amount of thiosulfate in the paper. This was used in the B&W days to test for washing of the prints. I am trying to be more scientific about my salted paper printing.
>
> Does anybody have such a chart and could scan it for me.
>

> Marek

Richard Knoppow
dickburk at ix.netcom.com
WB6KBL