[Alt-photo] HT-2 residual hypo test

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 6 19:39:44 UTC 2017

Definitely a lot of good reading. I have a lot of salt prints that have developed stains over the last few months and some that are pristine. Trying to put my head around it and decide what is responsible for the stain. I started testing lots of prints with HT-2 solution and I am getting variable amounts of residual fixer. I will be happy with none by this test. I am trying to develop workflow that can reliably deliver this.

Marek