[Alt-photo] Test for residual hypo in salt prints

`Richard Knoppow dickburk at ix.netcom.com
Sun Aug 6 22:46:59 UTC 2017

    That is the problem with ISO standards, they cost a bundle. The only
one I ever got was the standard for determining film speed for B&W still
negative film. There is another standard for motion picture film and
another for reversal film and on it goes. I have not looked at prices
lately but they are certainly no lower. They are aimed at commercial
enterprises and not those of us with some desire for accurate knowledge.
Some of this stuff is available in the technical literature but that is
often hard to find and can also be expensive. I am an amateur and can't
afford to get much material I would like to have.

--
Richard Knoppow
dickburk at ix.netcom.com
WB6KBL