[Alt-photo] Test for residual hypo in salt prints

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 13 00:56:01 UTC 2017

Yes
I am definitely looking at the simple silver nitrate test and actually no stain at all.  Zero change from the plain paper control. So not even the slightest yellow. Now all my salt prints are gold toned. If you are not gold toning than some residual thiosulfate might actually be beneficial.
Marek

Sent from my iPhone