[Alt-photo] Sodium Thiocyanate For Fixing Out Lumens

`Richard Knoppow dickburk at ix.netcom.com
Fri Aug 18 04:03:46 UTC 2017

    I could not remember the name of AGFA Ag guard or would have
mentioned it before. I am glad to see you researched it and found it
effective since there was some doubt in popular literature. I must still
have several bottles of it.
    I am sorry to hear that no one is interested in silver image
protection any more. I am sure that is very discouraging.
    I am not sure of the title of James paper that I was thinking of,
something very similar to the one mentioned.

--
Richard Knoppow
dickburk at ix.netcom.com
WB6KBL