[Alt-photo] Sodium Thiocyanate For Fixing Out Lumens

Serdar Bilici sbilici at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 05:05:41 UTC 2017

Ryuji

Does the  gelatin as a protective layer needs to be hardened ?

What about waxes for making a protective layer? I tested the waxed salt
prints by putting them in iron blue toner, the waxed areas don't even get
wet.
I was thinking that wax on print creates an excellent air and moisture
barrier.

Regards
Serdar

On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 1:38 AM, Ryuji Suzuki via Alt-photo-process-list <