[Alt-photo] Sodium Thiocyanate For Fixing Out Lumens

Serdar Bilici sbilici at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 16:50:59 UTC 2017

Marek,
I recall reading various odd varnishes for prints (shellac, wax and various
resins).
But I am not sure if it was a common practice. Mark Osterman often employs
waxing the salt prints in his workshops as I see from his post on the
social media.

I think Christina Anderson might know if it was a common practice, since
she made quite a lot of research on salted papers recently.

Regards
Serdar