[Alt-photo] good little book

bobkiss caribsurf.com bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Thu Aug 24 16:01:41 UTC 2017

SMALL WORLD!  For the last two years that I lived in NYC before moving to Barbados, I "loft sat" at a beautiful, sprawling loft apartment on 10th St.  Just to the east of me was Forth Avenue (a.k.a., what Park Avenue becomes below 14th Street). It was less than 2 blocks from the address of the publisher of this book!